This reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustable to give you full control over the powerful dual disc carbon fibre drag system, with adjustable pre-set and strike stop button to prevent accidental advancement to full drag. The quick shift gear mechanism is activated by push button in the centre of the handle base. The reel has a large ergonomically angled handle knob, and stainless steel harness lugs.
Avet EX30-2 Two Speed Pro Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Topless frames on select models.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable pre-set and strike stop button to prevent accidental advancement to full drag.
- Precision machined stainless steel 2-speed and 3-speed gear transmissions featuring our user friendly quick shift mechanism.
- Reliable DUAL DISC Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Alarm clicker.
- Large, comfortable, ergonomically angled handle knob.
- Stainless steel harness lugs.
- Heavy duty, ultra tough design.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 60-100lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 40-420, 50-310, 60-270
Braid Capacity (yds.): 80-750, 100-670, 130-460
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 35, Full 40
Gear Ratio: H-3.8:1 L-2.0:1
Inches Per Crank: H- 37" L- 19”
Reel Diameter (in.): 3-3/4"
Spool Width (in.): 1-7/8"
Weight (oz.): 47
Frame Style: Topless