The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustaable to allow you full control of the powerful dual disc carbon fibre drag system, with adjustable pre set and strike stop button to prevent accidental engagement to full drag. The large handle is ergonomically designed, and houses the quick-shift gear change mechanism. The reel has stainless steel harness lugs.
Avet EX50-2 Two Speed Pro Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Topless frames on select models.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable pre-set and strike stop button to prevent accidental advancement to full drag.
- Precision machined stainless steel 2-speed and 3-speed gear transmissions featuring our user friendly quick shift mechanism.
- Reliable DUAL DISC Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Alarm clicker.
- Large, comfortable, ergonomically angled handle knob.
- Stainless steel harness lugs.
- Heavy duty, ultra tough design.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 80-130lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 60-500, 80-370, 100-290
Braid Capacity (yds.): 80-1380, 100-1240, 130-850
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 50, Full 57
Gear Ratio: H-3.2:1 L-1.3:1
Inches Per Crank: H- 37" L- 15”
Reel Diameter (in.): 4-3/8"
Spool Width (in.): 2-3/8"
Weight (oz.): 63
Frame Style: Topless