The 4.6 and 6.0 models are different options on the single speed LX model. The reels are precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The adjustable lever drag gives you full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the sealed bearings and patent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reels performs smoothly under load.The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile.
Avet LX Single Speed Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 15lbs of drag at strike, 20lbs full, while maintaining full free spool ability.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Wide spool design for large line capacities.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 20 - 40lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 30-350, 40-300, 50-220
Braid Capacity (yds.): 50-1000, 65-660, 80-520
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 15, Full 20
Gear Ratio: 4.6 - 4.6:1 and 6.0 - 6.0:1
Inches Per Crank: 4.6 - 36” and 6.0 - 46”
Reel Diameter (in.): 3"
Spool Width (in.): 2-1/4"
Weight (oz.): 22