Fishing is open! However, it’s very important that you read the rules around fishing in the current situation and we advise you to visit the Angling Trust’s website for the latest information before venturing out. Please find latest updates here - angling-trust
VISITING THE SHOWROOM
Our showroom has now reopened to visitors on the following basis:
- All visits are by appointment only and we will be unable to allow visitors without an appointment to enter our premises. Please give us a quick call on 01635 736436 to arrange a day/time, or if you're in the area then do ensure you call to arrange a visit before you arrive.
- Only one visitor will be admitted at a time: you will receive Allan or Gordon's undivided attention.
- All visitors must clean their hands with hand sanitiser before entering our showroom.
- Visitors must maintain at least 2m social distance from our staff in accordance with current Government guidelines.
- Visitors must wear a face mask when visiting the showroom.
- All surfaces and touch points will be disinfected before and after your visit
- Payment by card either contactless or by pin – the card machine will be cleaned after use. We are also able accept cash.
To make an appointment please call Allan on 01635 736436 or email via the contact form. We will book you a time slot for your visit.
The safety of our customers and staff are of paramount importance – please do not visit if you have any Covid 19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who may be infected.
ONLINE SHOPPING AND MAILORDER
We are open as normal for online and telephone orders - please be patient if we can’t answer emails and telephone enquiries right away as we often only have one member of our team working in our premises at any time to minimise the chances of the virus spreading among the team.
If you wish to order and collect from our Newbury showroom, please call us on 01635 736436. Alternatively, order online and ensure you specify in the "special instructions" field that you wish to collect.
There may be some changes to delivery of orders by the courier companies we partner with. They may not ask you to give a signature on their scanner but may want to take a photo to confirm that delivery can be confirmed. Our delivery partners are doing a great job and all orders seem to be reaching our customers promptly.
We are now accepting 'next day delivery' again if you require expedited shipping but please be aware that due to the situation there still could be minor delays.
All orders will be dispatched ASAP but please bear in mind there may be a slight delay in processing time on occasions due to the reasons stated above. The links below will take you to the courier’s Covid-19 action pages – these are regularly updated.
A big thanks to all our customers for your support in these difficult times! We would like to extend our best wishes to you all. We sincerely hope your families are staying well and like us are looking forward to our lives returning to something like normal in the near future.
Together, we will get through this.